Sizes available: Universal
An orthopaedic pillow is a pillow designed to correct body positioning in bed or while lying on any other surface. Its design conforms to orthopaedic guidelines to ensure the right placement and support of one or more speciﬁc parts of the body to provide safe and healthy rest to the sleeper.
- To correct snoring induced apnea.
- As a general pillow for every day use
- Can also be used on surgical tables, recovery rooms and treatment t
- Used for patients suﬀering from cervical spondylosis, back pain and cardiac stress.
- Excellent Resillent PU Foam
- Scientiﬁc Design