Sizes available: 10 cm X 3.6 mtr. & 12.5 cm x 3.6 mtr. (W/P)
- Fiberglass cast is less yielding to molding and to hold fracture fragments, molding is requir
- Fiberglass cast is used mostly in those cases where the healing process has already begun, acute period of injury has passed and fractures which are not displaced.
- Fiberglass casts come in many colors
- A ﬁberglass cast is a lighter, synthetic alternative plaster of Paris
- Casts made of this material require less maintenance than those made with plaster.